Wow, just wow. Within a week, I have received nominations for 2 awards that recognize bloggers. Now, to the outside world, this may not mean much. But to me, it is quite the honor. Blogging was something I started on a whim, loved, and continue to do (in my free time) for fun, as an outlet, and to connect with others.
I was nominated for this award by Stacy at Epic New Revolution. She focuses on technology based updates and industries and helps to inspire and empower women to become a part of these fields that were once thought of as a primarily male role. Please do stop by to check her out and give some feedback on her posts. I thank you, Stacy, for this nomination.
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules of the award.
- Thank the person/blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog .
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Nominate bloggers
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
So, what is THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
I felt a little silly that I had to look this up, however this is still new to me. The Mystery Blogger Award is for those who share captivating and inspiring material on their sites. It was created by Okoto Enigma and you can check out her blog here. She writes:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging. And they do it with so much love and passion.”
3 things about myself to share with my readers:
- I have an intensely geeky side to me and am proud of it.
- If I could get up the ability to pave the path, I would open up a yoga studio and also provide health coaching services.
- I have a desire to travel that is almost unbearable; yet I have never left the southeastern part of the US.
What are the answers to the questions from Stacy?
- What is the craziest/weirdest thing you would wish to do if given the chance to do it? Act. Either that or be on a broadway show. I can’t sing well, however I sing all the time. I remember being a kid and wanting to act on television or wanting to sing on broadway.
- What inspired you to begin blogging? It was suggested to me by a friend. I have went through a lifestyle change and lost over 60lbs. I shared this with folks along the way and she suggested I start a blog.
- What part of your life can you correct if given the chance to do so? I can’t really “correct” any, and I don’t know that I would want to make many changes. There have been mistakes, sure. However, I like to believe that they have led me to where I am today.
- Which is the most memorable moment of your life? That is a tough one between my husband proposing to me and finding out I was pregnant for the first time. Both were just moments of pure joy and excitement. A moment where you knew that your life would forever be changed.
- Which is country would you say is the a must travel to country? I want to travel to Ireland and Italy so bad that it pure makes my heart ache. There is something that seems so amazingly alluring to me regarding both of these countries. The foods, the culture, the history.
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could have any profession, what would it be?
- Is there anything about your blog that you would change?
- What is your favorite book, movie, or song? Why?
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
- What is your favorite food?
Now, for the nominees:
- Chiara @ A Pocket Full of Wanderlust
- Mona @ Preppy_Pink_Piglet
- Pooja @ Roots & Trails
- Sophie @ Female Finds A Hobby
- Annaya @ A Turquoise Leaf
- Jordyn @ The Obsession Begins
- Laura @ The View From My Window
- Cindy @ Bird Flight
- Neurodivergent Rebel
- Piper @ Piper’s Adventures
- His Perfect Timing
- Margret @ Margret’s Life Journey
- Kirsty @ Embracing Authenticity
- On a Mission
- Earth to Ash
Links to some of my best posts:
I again thank Stacy for the nominations, and wish to congratulate those above on them being nominated as well. Continue to spread the love to each other. Recognize others for the hard work and time they put in to their blogs. The content they share that is inspiring, captivating, interesting.
Have a great one!