Hello loves! What an honor to be nominated for another award! I want to thank Astha Jain over at Budding Poet and Ash Douglas at Earth to Ash for both being so kind and nominating Whole, Hearty, Happy for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I find these nominations for awards such as this to be incredibly flattering. These are nominations by bloggers, for bloggers. It means that someone took time out of their day to stop by and enjoyed what they have found. There are days, like today in fact, that views are low and others where writing can seem impossible. That makes receiving these nominations of recognition so amazing and inspiring. They are a reminder that what we are putting out there means something, that people enjoy it, that we are doing something great. That sounds pretty amazing to me.
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Myself:
- I am a mother of two handsome little fellas.
- I saw DWTS live this year and pure cried with excitement.
- I am a registered nurse & currently specialize in mental health.
- Although I am quite chatty, I panic when speaking to a crowd.
- Singing in the shower is my specialty, but I can’t carry a tune.
- I love, love, love to read. Is there a way I can get paid to do that?
- Coffee makes my heart happy & my soul smile.
- A Fractured Faith
- Embrace Authenticity
- Mrs. Rackley’s Class Blog
- Self Reflection
- Neal’s Epiphany
- Tea is Fun
- Anxiety & Wanderlust
- Healthy Living
- Bookmarks & Bronzer
- The Life of Kristyn
- The OM Project
- On Gypsie Mountain
- Love it Now
- Homemade with Mess
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!